Monday, July 16, 2007

I have a dick, and his name is Badang.

It's been a long time since i didn't update my blog. I'm really really sorry because i’ve been very very busy lately. Since there're millions of people out there that actually care, it is a must to apologise when i didn't update this blog. I really hope that my apology is accepted.

Again, i have to apologise because i cannot write much due to my tight schedule. I'm not only have a tight schedule, i also have a tight asshole. I'm not very sure about the asshole anyway, it just a wild guess. However, i'm gonna write down my schedule since everyone in this world must know about it or else, this world may come to an end.

My Tight Schedule

6.50am : Wake up
7.00am : Subuh prayer
7.01am : Nap
7.30am : Shower
7.50am : Go to work
8.50am : Breakfast
9.30am : Mengumpat
Then, i'm not so sure...
9.00pm : Watching TV
1.00am : Sleep

See? Now you can see how tight my schedule is, i hope you do understand that not updating my blog is never one of my intentions.

I also would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my friends who recently got married. Jaws and Assie, Tat and Shark, Alham and Che'ah, Martha and husband, Najua and Paul, Kei Kun and Kasha, Zul and Ain, Lenjan and wife, Cicak and Ain, Abe and wife. May happiness is always be with you (just so you know, it is impossible).

By the way, my title for this time has nothing to do with what i'm writing. It just that i'm kind of horny right now and i do think it is essential when writing a blog, you must let people know about your mood. Since i already mentioned about Badang, i will give a brief description so that my writing at least have something to do with my title. Badang is simply described as "Malay size only, but never underestimate his strength". End of story.

Allright then, i have to go back to my tight schedule. Thanks for you time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home